Saturday 9 December 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Gift Tag

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog...

I am playing along with the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. The theme was "Gift it" with a preference to using My Favorite Things products. As they happen to be one of my favorite stamp companies I had no problem there.  :)

I have chosen to make a tag. I actually used a Papertrey Ink die called Tag Sale Quilted and cut it out from dark blue card stock.


I have chosen those adorable little snowpeople from Toasty Greetings for my focal images.

Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured up with Copics.  You cannot see it in the photo but I added some Wink of Stella to all the white fluffy areas on the hat and coat and to the gold belt buckle. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped with Versamark and embossed with white detail powder.

I have also used a MFT stencil called Snowfall and a Clearsnap Chalk ink in Alabaster to smoosh on the snowflakes in the background. Finished it off with a bit of red ribbon.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments never fail to make me smile. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh what an adorable Snowman tag, great job.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete